Notes of Local Video Marketing Training Videos
- As usual, it’s a very good idea to leave your preconceptions behind: video marketing allows for creativity in what you do, as I exemplify by the social media savvy ice cream van example.
- You don’t need a significant budget; a flip camera of Kodak Zi8 will be more than adequate in terms of producing good quality films in daylight conditions
- One of the keys to success in video marketing is the ability to integrate your videos with social media platforms like Faceboo, and syndicate your content to many different locations.
- In order to maximize the chance of your video getting seen, make sure you take advantage of using keywords with postcodes in the title, as this will attract buyers.
Discover Little Known Web Video Secrets That Guarantee Maximum Market Share
Attract New Business With Web Video:
Sign up here: Free Web Video Marketing Webinar
My notes on "Auto Mass Traffic Rant – Don’t Buy This Garbage" video:
- Maybe Ryan Deiss missed this one (I’m wondering if he employs someone to research & run promotions or something..), but the reviewer above slates AutoMass Traffic pretty thoroughly
- The product seems unfinished, and has 5 upsells, which is where most of the affiliates’ money will be made (not on the front-end $37 product)
- If you have a mailing list, be very, very careful what you promote – review the sales copy properly before you bash your list. REMEMBER: the relationship you have with your list, and the value that you give them, will largely reflect how much income you can expect to gain, so it’s paramount that you maintain your integrity and respect the people who’ve volunteered their contact details to you (this is a challenge for all internet marketers, including myself)
- If the sales copy seems hypey, or the numbers don’t seem to add up, then it’s probably best to avoid buying
- Any REAL online business will require capital outlay, time, consistent and focused effort. You won’t get money pouring into your wallet simply by "configuring, activating and then clicking on your mouse button".
So, what’s the difference between good copywriting, hype and downright lies?
Good sales copy inspires,
But hype churns your stomach.
Good sales copy motivates,
But hype only arouses suspicion.
Good sales copy brings clarity of decision,
But hype only brings derision.
And what about downright lies?
They create apathy and anger,
And only the lawyers get rich.
(The last bit isn’t meant to slate lawyers by the way – they are a necessity…I’m just pointing out that in the online world, they are ultimately the only group who stand to gain out of the shenanigans that threatens to shut down the genuine incredible opportunities that are currently available).
Mike Maloney’s visit to the Annual International Banking Forum proved to be a real eye-opener.
His informal meeting with Moscow-based gold dealer Ivan Zhiznevskiy shows thst something is a-miss with one of the Russian mints that produce gold coins.
The video above shows the presence of flaws and blemishes on the surface of several gold coins produced by the St Petersburg mint, and even more striking is the bank’s response (where the dealer bought the coins):
"You must keep the coins in a protective atmosphere, otherwise they will corrode".
Now, since when did gold start to corrode?
And more than that, since when did gold coins start to change colour.
Unless of course, they’re not pure gold.
But that sort of thing only happens in times of great economic stress, so, no problem, right?
Obviously you get my point.
Whilst other banks might not be so blatant about the fraud that is endemic in the world economies, you will no doubt be aware that we are living in a time of unprecedented wealth transfer.
It’s time to get educated and act: before long, the average middle-income earner will no longer exist. Pure gold or not pure gold.