If you’ve been involved in internet marketing for a while, you’ll almost certainly have heard of Frank Kern; if you follow the posts on this blog, you might remember me talking about some of the key techniques Frank goes through in his latest product, List Control.
One of the key things that is key to getting a good list, is hooking in the right fish with the right bait.
|The process is as follows:
- Define your best prospect (hint: intelligent, experienced internet marketers who undertand that internet marketing is a long term investment and reward process…)
- Create a great bait to hook these prospects
- Go & fish IN THE RIGHT PLACE (OK, I know that’s not a subtle hint)
- Learn how to offer them value that’s based on the gaps in their skills and knowledge
- Tailor your solutions around what they want
- Then they’ll become repeat, happy customers, whom you can help to make you both better off from the experience.
Good advice from one of the top internet marketers in the world!