As you might know by now, I’m part of a community of people who are committed to mastering the changes necessary to achieve time freedom in their lives.
I was recently listening to a call from one of the top marketers in this community, and she made the following statement during the call:
"Write down the top 20 qualities of the type of person you want to work with".
So, here it is. As you read down this list, if you’re saying "yes" to these, then click on my picture at the end of this post, fill in your name, email address & phone number, and I’ll give you a call.
20 Qualities of People Who I Want to Work With
- Committed to self-mastery and personal development
- Primary focus is on making a difference in the world, rather than being motivated by a large bank balance
- Hungry for change
- Not afraid of failing forward
- Understands that success is a process
- Plays a bigger game than just self-interest
- Is other-centered more than self-centered
- Places a high value on other people
- Is willing to forgive even when it hurts
- Understands the importance of masterminding with others
- Seeks out to learn new skills
- Is committed to leadership through serving and by example
- Wants the best outcome in any situation, even when it’s a challenge
- Understands the great value of human relationships
- Is courageous, and is able to face into the wind of challenges and ride with the wind of success
- Invests time in people
- Understands that money is just a vehicle to bring change, and not an end in itself
- Loves working with others, but is committed to accountability to self
- Always begins with the end in mind.
Aim for at least 5 if you’re busy 🙂