- Google Wonder Wheel (GWW) provides a slick, graphical overview of how keywords link, along with relative search volume. If you’re used to trawling through long lists, GWW provides a refreshing and powerful alternative. A teriffic tool for keyword research and analysis.
- If you want to know more about how to do market research for your particular niche without having to spend huge amounts on specialized software tools, I’ll be running a free, 7-part mini-course called Internet Marketing101 – soon. Sign up below & be the first to get the inside scoop.
Yes Please! Send me details of when Internet Marketing101 comes out!
In the mini-course, you’ll find out:
- how to set up Google Adwords, Yahoo & Microsoft Paid Search
- how to decide between using PPC & PPV
- why long-tail Keyword research can save you thousands of dollars
- how to set up an affiliate acount
- 18 ways you can tailor your advertising campaigns
- what’s the best free resource you can use for generating long-tail keywords (hint: it’s not Google!)
- about a simple trick to use Amazon to help pay for your Google adwords campaigns (and I know no-one else is doing this!)
- how to use twitter, facebook & youtube properly (and find out how I nearly got it all horribly wrong!)
- why you should invest more in your own personal development much more than in your technical skills
- where to find the best outsourcing
- My rolodex of key free & paid resources that I use in my internet marketing
…I’ll be delivering the content over a period of a few months, as time allows – I’ve got a business to run!
But I want to make the mini-course something that you can tap into anytime, and it will contain video how-to’s and more, which will be your’s to download & keep/pass on to others as you see fit. The only thing you won’t be able to do is sell it to anyone else, as I’m making it free of charge.
Why am I willing to do this?
The simple answer is obvious to anyone who’s been around in the internet marketing world for a while: if you benefit/like from what I have to offer, you might just gossip about me to your friends – and that’s what networking is all about 🙂
I could charge for the mini-course, but to be honest, I’d rather offer something for free, and get lots of feedback from my users, which is worth way more than a few hundred dollars.
If the course is very successful, I might make into a paid course down the line.
Fill in the form below & I’ll email you the first session as soon as it’s done: