Swimming With The Sharks
Swimming with the Sharks – Part 1
Swimming with the Sharks – Part 2
Jonathan Miller is not only smart, he’s also an entrepreneur who has incredible belief and certainty that what he’s got is worth at least $1million.
Now, this is despite the derision he receives from already-made-it millionaires (and billionaires for that matter).
What else can we say about him?
- He’s smart – he has a background in Venture Capitalist deals, and he’s not going to be pushed by the self-confident prodding of his interviewers
- He’s fearless in the face of opposition. This guy has got GUTS, and lots of them. When the other sharks bear their teeth in the room, he bares his back
- He doesn’t back down in the face of offers which he knows aren’t in his company’s best interests, even when those offers seem lucrative (ie, he doesn’t sell out just for a quick buck)
- He goes on the offensive when attacked for what he believes in
- He is motivated by what he knows will bring him ultimate satisfaction, and it’s not money. This is absolutely crucial, as many business owners short-sell themselves on what they could achieve if they’d only stuck to their "big why"
- He knows how to negotiate and do a deal. Notice how he ends up negotiating a very good result with the one shark left in the pack, because he senses that this shark will bite his bait, and wants what he has got to offer.
Here’s a recent update on Jonathan’s business:
(Block your ears for the 15 second interruption infomercial from a double-glazing (yes, really!!!!) company at the beginning of the video!)
Visit Element Bars to order your custom-made element bar now.
What do you think about Jonathan Miller? Is he an entrepreneur worth $1million, or is he just delusional with an unfounded faith in himself? Add your comment here.